‘MAD TALK’

The following messages were sent to me regarding Eliza Presley from someone who  wishes not to be named. So for that reason I have taken their name out.  The person who sent these messages would like Elvis fans to know about how she was treated and fooled by these conartists. Eliza Presley and her so called team get sent packages from innocent  fans who think their gifts are going to Elvis/Jesse, although many would think this is not the case,that people can not be that foolish THINK AGAIN there are many out there that are falling for these scammers.

@elizaapresley do you want me to wait til the logo for donations comes on your org. site to send money or? 4:32 PM Mar 1st via web  

@elizaapresley Have you made it to the P.Office yet? 4:38 PM Jul 19th, 2009 via web in reply to elizaapresley

Before I get to these messages I would like to mention what Paul Monroe said with regards the multitude of medication that Dr Hinton perscribed Elvis/Jesse. It is very interesting that in the dialogue between Eliza and Jesse on here,whom she thought was real, she was constantly mentioning pain medication.

Below is just one of the messages to show you, how ever if you go through the gmail chat at the top of the page on the right or click link here https://cockoonest.wordpress.com/chat-via-g-mail-with-eliza/ you will see the crazy talk surrounding meds. Here is one message:

 

 

fromelizapjessep@gmail.com
reply-toelizapjessep@gmail.com

toJes <jessgpres@gmail.com>

dateThu, Dec 10, 2009 at 12:24 PM
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 12/10/09


Hey,

Hope you got the laptop sorted out. I can give you the name/number of an old friend in TX (you sent one of the cards to in April, Kevin) if you ever need to call a computer tech @ a moments notice. It’d not go past him either. I’ve known him since I was 14 yrs old in fact. Anyway, I have a favor to ask of you if you can. Until I can get to a Dr here (I have no insurance anymore tho, ), would you mind sending me pain meds to get me by? I’ve been trying to tolerate it, but tonite it’s exploded. I’ve been on only vicoden, I try not to take what I don’t need to. If you’d be able to, I’d so appreciate it, Jesse. Here’s Jaime’s address if you decide to do so:

Jaime Cheyka-Maguire
34————–
———————-

Watching a movie w/Jaime, let me know when you’re back online ..

Much love,
Eliza

Ps: Just address anything to Jaime, not to me in care of her. I’m not exactly advertising that I’m at this address, you know?

E
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

> To: 25@hotmail.com
> From: elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 04:02:50 +0000

> ********,
>
> Just wanted to pass an fyi on to you. My cell is due tomorrow & I’m not going to be able to pay it as it stands. It’ll be cut off by time Jesse gets his pkg. Not sure how this will affect things to be honest. I’ve done what I can to keep things together this far. None of this has been cheap to say the least. I’d been hoping that the documentary/film project would be financed by now & allow me to continue everything. As it stands, we are still compiling footage for the trailer. In addition (pls keep all this private), I’m giving ‘privacy’ copies of the DNA reports to the production co to allow the investors to view – as proof of my claim. It’s just that nothing has happened fast enough & has finally caught up w/me in the form of my cell ..
>
> Take care,
> E
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

A REMINDER OF WHAT ELIZA SENT TO OUR FAKE JESSE ABOUT her DESIRE TO GET FILM DEAL, YES SHE BELIEVED IT WAS ELVIS/JESSE,WHY?

 

fromelizapjessep@gmail.com
reply-toelizapjessep@gmail.com

to”Jesse G. Presley” <jessgpres@gmail.com>

dateWed, Dec 16, 2009 at 1:30 PM
subjectFilm
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 12/16/09


Jesse,

I need to know that I have your permission to give your email addy to Dean so that he can start sending you info re: our film project?? I’m really excited at the thought of you working with Dean and I to make this happen! (yay)

If what I’ve read in the past was true, you were always so frustrated (well, probably extremely pissed off) that you were stuck in the movie format that they placed you in and not allowed to ever do a serious project. I read somewhere that you wanted to do a film project about karate and that it was basically laughed at. What a shame. If it’s any consolation? Your fans love the movies you left behind & wish that you’d had broader opportunities to demonstrate your true abilities. Ash & I have watched them all & used to sing w/the soundtracks on them. Ash was 8 or 9 at the time & it’s one of my favorite memories to be honest🙂

Anyway, let me know re: Dean. I know that he’s out shooting until Fri. I expect to get the non-disclosure agreement signed by him & sent to Kathleen by then. Once she has that, Dean will receive the DNA reports I explained to you yest.

When I’m back on my laptop, I’ll send you some pics from Memphis in Aug if you want ..

Hugs, take care,
Eliza
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

fromelizapjessep@gmail.com
reply-toelizapjessep@gmail.com

toJes <jessgpres@gmail.com>

dateMon, Dec 7, 2009 at 5:05 PM
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 12/7/09
Hey Jes,

Let me know if you are willing to contact (I don’t care if you call, email or whatever) Dean @ Catchphrase in CA re: the documentary on my behalf. I need your help with it, I really do ..

Anyway – this is what I was trying to ask for your assistance in that long letter that I (foolishly) intertwined w/the house in Spokane that I would still love to buy someday. It’s big enough to bring everyone to that I want/need to take care of. It’d be the sister to Graceland – in the Pacific Northwest😉 Oh, btw, since the home has been on the market since June of 2008 and the economy tanked w/the real estate bubble bursting? They have lowered it to 5.9mil now. It was orig built for 8mil and only lived in for maybe 6 months? It took 3 yrs to build. Sorry for sidetracking there!

I have listed all of Dean’s contact info below. Will you please help me get the documentary project turned into a film project & off the ground? ie: By it becoming a film vs a documentary, they’d have to pay me for my life rights. Probably under the circumstances w/my court case, it could be in the range of 5-10mil vs just a few hundred thousand. As I have said before – my 1st priority is to repay everyone I owe a single penny to. Only then can I breathe again! In fact, if you’d have no issue w/it? I may send the cashier’s checks to you for each person to be my witness. It’s important to me that you know where I’m coming from, Jesse. I also do not want you to ever feel that I’m trying to make money off of your name. I’m trying to do this on my name, my story & my life. You just happen to be a wonderful part of it🙂

Thanks much,
E
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

BELOW  THE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN ELIZA AND 1 OF  THE MANY ELVIS FANS SHE HAS AND IS FOOLING

> ——Original Message——
> From: ***********
> To: Eliza Presley
> Subject: Elvis Shoes
> Sent: Dec 3, 2009 10:36 PM

> Eliza,

>   Check out these bad boys!! I know I am getting me some tonight. LOL. Elvis would be proud! We need to get Jesse some too. LOL. He would ROCK ass in these. <
http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01/ltr/emoticons/smile_teeth.gif>

F To: ***********25@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: Elvis Shoes
> From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 06:25:26 +0000

> Ps: Please don’t bring up my name on ———-‘s site. I don’t feel like being shredded to pieces by the vicious ones there (yet) again. I’m sure you understand. I have an extension on my cell, no idea if I’ll be able to pay it even then tho. I’ll let you know when I get the pkg. I broke toe on my bad foot about 5am this morn. Not good, more crappy pain. Anyway, I won’t be making it to the post office to send out Jes’ pkg till Mon. btw, Jaime is her name, Jaime Cheyka. She knows the absolute truth of my claims, etc. I asked her permission, feel free to contact Jaime directly at: *********@yahoo.com Just keep her info (just like mine), 100% confidential.

> Erom:  <**********25@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 22:15:11 -0600
To: Eliza Presley<
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Elvis Shoes


What is too late?
 
********

From: ****** ****** <*******25@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 21:34:26 -0600
To: Eliza Presley<
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Elvis Shoes


Eliza…. you really CAN trust me okay.
 
**********=)

To: **********25@hotmail.com

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 04:20:01 +0000
Subject: Re: Elvis Shoes
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com

about not mentioning me etc on adams site. it’s why I re-added myself there. I’m sick of being trashed & others read & believe it because I don’t defend myself when I’m silent. u ought to read the post jaime did on my site: elizapresley.org

g’nite,

eSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

 

 Jamie’s ‘discusting/vulgur’ post on Eliza’s website  re Flo Clark:

ElizaPresley.org News11/05/2009

Hello Everyone this is Jaime,

Sorry I haven’t been on lately. I just want to thank everyone for their on going support for Elvis/Jesse & Eliza it truely means alot. I want all of our true friends & family to know that things are still going strong in our camp. There is alot happening at the moment but I am not going to list them due to the fact that some people have alot of time on their hands trying to destroy Eliza & the truth. (Example: at the fake page www.elizaaepresley.com) go read it for a good laugh we did~we laughed so hard we cried! We know who you are & know you visit this site to watch our every move…BOO FLO-WE SEE YOU & your little Hench-men!!!

FLO maybe I will piss you off enough with my post that you will be able to spell my name right on the next post you do acting like Eliza-lol. I knew it was you because you do your posts like you tell your “so called truths”-IN CIRCLES…always avoiding the end result the REAL TRUTH! I can’t believe that such a wonderful person like Eliza came out of such a cruel & heartless waste of human flesh like yourself, you are the true definition of an unfit parent! You prove over & over again what a screw up & a liar you really are, but I will give you credit for one thing that you gave Eliza away to be raised with loving parents-that’s the only thing that truely saved her from you, so for that THANK YOU! My entire family is so glad Eliza is part of our family we love her very much & are truely blessed. You have no idea what you threw away, but you know what they say, one persons trash is another persons treasure!!! Too bad you didn’t give all your kids away to save them from you but like most vaginal revolving doors you pick & choose what kids you want to keep & give away you cunt!!

Here is a helpful hint FLO, nothing really stays in the past…lies get uncovered & then you can’t run away anymore. Oh and DNA DOESN’T LIE!! You always seem to forget the last one so I thought I’d remind you! I realize that you may be getting up there in age and can’t remember your laundry list of married men you slept with & had all your kids with but you owe it to Eliza, she already has the DNA proof, she deserves to hear the truth from your mouth! I know it’s a hard pill to swollow seeing your not a truth teller by trait but it’s easier when the person your telling already knows the truth!

It is surprising she survived your chamber of HELL that she had to be born early & YOU KNOW WHY! I say everything good or bad happens for a reason, Eliza being delivered early was GOD’s way of getting her away from your distructive hands sooner! Here’s something for you to think about Flo-there is a right time for everything to be laid out on the table for all to see & when that time comes what in the hell are you going to say then? I know-you’ll do what you do best LIE, LIE, LIE. How can you look at yourself in the mirror or live with yourself knowing the lies you tell.

Lots of people make mistakes and grow from them but you torture & make others pay for yours! You make me sick! Stop making yourself out to be the victim here, Eliza is! Eliza didn’t create herself…you did that when you slept with a much older Vernon who YOU knew was a married man & that is all on you! Why should Eliza pay for that? She has a God given right to know her own identity. If it weren’t for DNA she still wouldn’t have the truth, because you will take it to your grave like most sluts do! Don’t condemn Eliza for searching for the truth because she obviously can’t get it from you!

It’s funny how you can ask anyone in Memphis who has lived there for decades for information about you & they are not shocked at Eliza’s story when we say your maiden name. You & your sisters are very well known around town. Nothing stays in the past & unfortunately Eliza is a result of your whoring around, she’s here now & not going anywhere-so own up to the truth once & for all! I hate you for the hell you put her through & could have prevented if you only knew how to tell the truth! All your lies have been hurting Eliza & her children long enough! They have the looks, the actions & the DNA and that you can’t get rid of no matter what lies you create, so your shit out of luck lady! You really screwed up by throwing this great family away and you have yourself to blame!

By the way did you know that through Science now days they can tell exactly how many partners you’ve had because their DNA stays inside you forever! That’s right Vernon will always be with you even if you gave away the baby you two created! Just think another way to prove Vernon is Eliza’s dad is to do a simple pap test on you too. There are so many ways to prove parenthood- isn’t it AMAZING! Did they offer Science in Memphis back in your days? Just wondering because you seem to be quite confused as to how it works! You should pick up some classes at the local tech near you so you aren’t so clueless.

Here’s something I find funny. As people get older we start or try to forget things but that’s what makes us different from Science, we will always have SCIENCE & Science only gets better over time! Flo with that in mind sleep tight don’t let the lying bugs bite! Oh one more thing (I feel like Columbo-lol)say a prayer for Louise you owe her that much-remember 1963′ Fun in Acapulco…I know you do!

All I have to say like usual is Elvis was frick’n sexy! I wish I was alive back then to see him in person in Acapulco but I probably couldn’t have gone unless it was a free trip from someone special, most of us have something that would stop us from going with all life’s complications like being broke, young, single or being single parents, a trip like that would cost alot of money unless you make a DEAL with someone rich-it’s been known to happen right~lol.

Hugs to all Elvis & Eliza fans & stay tuned to watch the fireworks!

Ps: Sorry about the typo’s in the last post I was mad & in a hurry before work but they are fixed now-lol

To: ***********25@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Elvis Shoes
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 04:09:36 +0000

Too late on this front – they already started. It’s the reason I had Adam re-add me today ..
E Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

> > To: dmdgirl25@hotmail.com
> > From: elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
> > Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:35:27 +0000

> > ——————-,
> >
> > I’m not going into detail here? I just want to say that if I were you, don’t argue anymore w/Paul (or others) on ——-‘s page. It doesn’t pay to put yourself on their level – no matter how hard it is to just ignore it. I’ve decided to take that same course there & keep it that way. Just between you & I? Certain people may be monitoring that site & see what everyone there posts? I’m sure they’d appreciate you defending me, just as I do, ******
> >
> > Take care,
> > E
> > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

> ——Original Message——
> From:***********
> To: Eliza Presley
> Subject: RE:
> Sent: Dec 8, 2009 12:32 AM

> Yeah OK! Did you get my package yet because I know I sent it?

> ******* =)

> To: *********25@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
> From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
> Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 06:36:43 +0000
>

> ————–,
>
> Read between the lines on my previous msg re: people reading that site, ok? Your pkg came, but we have to pick it up from the post office tomorrow. No one was home ..
>
> Take care,
> E

From: ——– <********25@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 01:07:51 -0600
To: Eliza Presley<
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com>
Subject: RE:


Okay, I have a serious q. Does Elvis/Jesse have a myspace page or e-mail address or website? Any clues here you could help me with???
 
————– =)

To: *************25@hotmail.com
Subject: Re:
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 07:38:26 +0000

If he did, I couldn’t disclose it, sorry .. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: —— —<**********25@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:26:50 -0600
To: Eliza Presley<
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com>
Subject: RE:


Eliza,
 
I got your phone call and voice message last night and I was confused a bit. I have a couple questions for you. Why do you care what I write to paul or that maj monroe, etc on adam’s site and why are you asking me to remove that in order to have my package sent to jesse? I don’t think that is really fair to say to me because I was sticking up for YOU and of course, myself when I wrote them. If jesse reads that then what is the problem here? It’s not like I said anything bad about you, myself or jesse.
 
———-
 
Ps: I wanted to call you but you blocked your number from me. Why? Put some trust in me and down the road you’ll see I can be trusted!! And also, I have been on adam’s board for years and no offence to you, but I will stay there as long as I want. It’s a free world and a freedom of speech and if some of those assholes say bad things about me, I AM going to defend myself no matter what. Bottom line. I would expect you to do the same. Funny….elvis is on the tv now. LOL.

To: ***********25@hotmail.com
Subject: Re:
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:49:56 +0000

Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply I’d not fwd your pkg, I just got it in fact. I was trying to pass on some wisdom that was given to me of late about taking the higher road. You can say the same stuff to whomever (just as I can), just don’t do it in anger or retaliation. Hope that makes sense?

Take care,
Eliza

Ps: I’ve told Jes about you, just a bit & he knows stuff from you will be in the pkg from all of us
ESent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

> ********* *******=)
 > ——Original Message——
> From: ——- ——–
> To: Eliza Presley
> Subject:
> Sent: Dec 8, 2009 6:48 PM

> Eliza,

>  I took down only a couple post that you asked me too, but not them all. I have the right, just like any of the other ones on adams site to speak my mind and defend myself. However, I took down the one that you asked. Please send my package to jesse asap. However, I still don’t understand why you asked me to take down that specific one. I was defending you and myself and elvis as I will forever do!! Nothing will stop me from sticking up for my friends or people I love. I am always going to be loyal….always!!

> ————-=)

 To: **********25@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
> From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:55:27 +0000

> I block all my calls unless it’s someone close to me, sorry. I might be able to change that later on?
>
> Hugs,
> E

From: ——– <——–25@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:04:46 -0600
To: Eliza Presley<
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi


Eliza,
 
 Hello sweetie. I am reading EVERYTHING on your main website and I see that you added *********’s hateful comments about you and me, of course on there. Isn’t it sad what a coward he really is for talking about stuff he doesn’t know anything about? What a loser. Sorry, I just had to say that! I am going through it all and I must say WOW…I am such a believer and I believe in you 1000% and I see that Lisa Marie is mad at her dad, correct? It’s in her song “Gone.” And what is her issue? If she loved her daddy, she should be standing by his side. I also read and saw that Elvis has had plastic surgery to make himself look different as he does a bit in that picture from Donald Hinton’s book. That was years ago though, so I wonder what he looks like now, years later. Is he in good health and does he still perform or make movies?? I do love him in that small part of Home Alone which I own and watch every night. I love that movie and all Christmas movies. My TOP 2 favorites are: Holiday Inn & It’s A Wonderful Life. Actually I’d say that Elvis/Jesse life is kind of close to the movie “It’s A Wonderful Life.” He can do a remake. I hope you pass all these emails on to him. I want him to know how I feel about him. I do care and I will stick by your (both of you, jesse) sides until the very end. I believe in loyalty all the way and I will be loyal all the way, no matter what.
 
I am going back to your site now.
 
********
 
Ps: I am sending you and Jesse christmas cards tomorrow, one for you and one for you to send to him. Would ya do that please? I wish I had his address so I could just send things to him personally. But, I now believe in being patient and that good things come to those who wait. I just really want to be included into your life as well as Elvis/Jesse so much and I will fight for that honor.

To: ************25@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Hi
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:48:03 +0000

That’s not my main site, it’s Linda’s. Mine is elizapresley.org

ESent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

> ——Original Message——
> From: ——- ——-
> To: Eliza Presley
> Subject:
> Sent: Dec 10, 2009 10:11 PM

> Check out that Jesse myspace I sent you a link olf before this email and read the whole thing, you will laugh your ass off and if I were you, I’d send that to Jesse himself. OMG, it’s funny and really sounds like it could be true. I was just looking up Jesse Garon Presley to see if maybe he did have a myspace and wa la there it was, only one. The story is still making me laugh because whoever wrote it is sooo funny how he writes. I bet it’s close to the real truth, maybe…let’s ask Jesse himself.

> ———- <
http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01/ltr/emoticons/smile_teeth.gif>
>

> ——Original Message——
> From: —— – ——–
> To: Eliza Presley
> Subject:
> Sent: Dec 10, 2009 9:59 PM

> E,

> Check out this myspace I found. I wonder if it was really Jesse’s, the one you know. Read it. It is interesting. I asked him to add me but looks like he hasn’t been on there since 2007.

> You’ll want to see this.

>
http://www.myspace.com/261589585 <http://www.myspace.com/261589585>

> ********** =)

> To: ———–25@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
> From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:14:08 +0000

> Yeah, that person writes pretty well for never having attended school, huh? That’s not even the reason I say that tho. You’d have to know Jes to understand how absurd it is. No, I’d not send it to him. He’d be hurt & offended someone was trying to do that in our (dead) brother’s name ..
>
> E

> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

> To:**********25@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
> From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:11:28 +0000

> No, I don’t believe it. However, this came out in 2007 – before I came out & this person pulling this hoax would know there was DNA proof of anything. Pkg hasn’t gone out yet because of the weather here yesterday. It’ll go out by sat tho ..
>
> G’nite,
> E

From: ************ <dmdgirl25@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 23:33:54 -0600
To: Eliza Presley<
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com>
Subject: SAD & HURT


ELIZA,
 
 I DECIDED TO TAKE MYSELF OFF OF *******S SITE AND NOT BOTHER WRITING THERE EVER AGAIN BECAUSE I AM BEING TRASHED LIKE YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE AND FOR NO REAL REASON BECAUSE NONE OF THEM AT ALL HAVE EVER, EVER MET ME IN PERSON OR SPOKEN TO ME. I WAS JUST ON THERE TO DELETE MOST OF MY POSTS, BECAUSE WHAT IS THE POINT OF TALKING TO ANY OF THEM BESIDE YOU AND KAT WHO IS SWEET AS HECK, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL ATTACKING ME AND I’VE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO THEM. I WAS HURT AND SAD AFTER I JUST READ WHAT THIS JERK OF A GUY ON ADAMS BOARD JUST SAID ABOUT ME TODAY AND EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT TRUE AND HE HAS NEVER EVEN MET ME, IT STILL HURTS ME BAD INSIDE. I AM UPSET BECAUSE OF WHAT HE IS POSTING ABOUT ME IN PUBLIC AND I WOULDN’T WANT JESSE TO SEE THIS.  READ THIS. CAN YOU WRITE TO ADAM AND ASK HIM TO TAKE THAT GUY OFF OF HIS SITE SINCE ALL HE IS DOING IS SAYING HURTFUL AND WRONG THINGS ABOUT ME AND OTHERS LIKE YOU TOO.
 
THANKS
 
——–
 

To:**************25@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: SAD & HURT
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 05:46:37 +0000

****,

Just as I will when I can, I’d remove all your recent posts (or all posts) then delete yourself from the site. Re: what monroe wrote? Don’t worry about what jes will think – he knows who ———is – enough said. Don’t repeat that tho, ——-will twist it around & use as an excuse the get even worse.

ESent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

> ——Original Message——
> From: ************
> To: Eliza Presley
> Subject:
> Sent: Dec 18, 2009 1:03 PM

> Eliza,

> Did Jesse get my package and letter yet? It’s been 2 weeks.

> Let me know.

> Thanks.

> (***********)

> To: **********@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
> From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 19:16:45 +0000

> ******,
>
> Just got your cards yest. Thanks for mine, very sweet. We haven’t sent Jes’ off yet, he’s traveling @ the moment. Waiting for addy to send it to. He already knows that his xmas will be late, but his bday early, lol.
>
> E

Date: , 13 Jan 2010 05:30:13 -0600

Subject: Re: ps:
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
To: **********25@hotmail.com

*******,
i was leveling with you when i said i was waiting for add’l pkgs to come in to add to what i was putting together. he even asked if i’d sent it out yet, so now he’s impatient for it, lol. i also have to pay for shipping w/insurance, etc for a fairly lg pkg. ie: ever since i’ve been in touch w/him, i have always put together lg pkgs over a 1-3 month period. i don’t send constant small pkgs on a weekly basis. however – the events over the last few months i’ve been putting this one together have not been normal. sorry i cannot elaborate, it’s just the way it is. this pkg does go out this next week finally tho.e

On , Jan13, 2010 at 5:06 AM, *********<**********@hotmail.com> wrote:

well that hurts that he doesnt know who i am YET because i thought you would’ve told him by now. If he knew me by now, he would be glad he did. why are you wasting more time? just tell him about me……PLEASE…I AM BEGGIN YOU TO SAY SOMETHING…………….PLEASE ELIZA FOR ME…………….OH PLEASE
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 04:54:29 -0600
Subject: Re: ps:

From: elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
To: ********25@hotmail.com

*********,

elvis does not hate anyone. he’s one of the most forgiving ppl i have ever METn. trust me when i say that. he does not know who you are (yet) darcy to even dislike, much less hate you. i’m sorry there are ppl in the world that are so mean & hateful that all they care to do is to play games with others. please, for your own sake – ignore any others from this point forward that contact you claiming to be elvis or close to him, etc. only if linda were to do so should you believe anyone. you may hate things you do in your life – but don’t hate yourself. everyone is only human. no one is perfect (even those that think they are). eliza

On  Jan 13, 2010 at 4:44 AM,

********<*******25@hotmail.com> wrote:

i hope so because i am so misrable now….everyone is out to hurt me….and i don’t even know why… i just love elvis… i a sorry and i don’t want to hurt you… that is not me…goood luck and goodbye forever as i am going away forever to find ME because nobody loves me..
 
*********=(
 
elvis hates me everyone else does too… i hate me

Date: , 13 Jan 2010 04:04:06 -0600
Subject: ps:
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
To: ********25@hotmail.com

******,

i’m not being LIED to. all i can say is that i’d know it was the truth – even if i did not have the DNA PROOF. again, don’t ask for details, i am not at liberty to provide them. if you have ever had faith in anyone telling you the truth re: elvis, please let it be me ******. i am his sister, jesse is elvis & he is indeed alive & well .. regarding the truth of what i have told you? very soon a blog will be published by an outsider that my atty has granted access to all the dna data, etc. that person will then post it on a prominent blog, in their own words, opinion as to the validity of my proof. it’s the closest i can come to publishing it all myself for the WORLD to see. which is not something that elvis would want me to do. i do protect him in ways that i cannot even explain to anyone. E

THE BLOG ELIZA IS REFERRING TO IS THE http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/03/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-iii-elizas-journey.html 

A probate lawyer who wrote the book Trial&Heirs is in Eliza’s words: ‘that person will then post it on a prominent blog, in their own words, opinion as to the validity of my proof. it’s the closest i can come to publishing it all myself for the WORLD to see. which is not something that elvis would want me to do. i do protect him in ways that i cannot even explain to anyone.'(alice in wonderland)

As you see Eliza states its the closest she can come to getting validity of her proof, and this is evidence that no court case is on the horizon not now or ever.AS this is as GOOD AS IT GETS AND ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM AS IT =ATTENTION $$$$$$$$ FOR ALL INVOLVED.

                    

                      

MAN ALL THIS CRAZY TALK

 ‘BRING ON THE JUDGE’ (EP)

 

 

 

 

Jugde Huge Quiltey' all guilty of misleading the public, public guilty of ignorance

 Some human problems may be rooted in some of the most utterly bizarre realities imaginable. Because such realities are rarely acknowledged, let alone understood, they are not dealt with. As a result, the problems those realities generate are rarely resolved, and so the world stumbles from one calamity to the next.”

“Expecting FOX News to report real news is about as silly as waiting for George Bush and Dick Cheney to tell the truth… Americans care, but it’s tough to care when you don’t know what’s going on. That ignorance is what the warmakers count on and what the corporate media delivers.” – Amy Goodman (Journalist)

“Television is altering the meaning of “being informed” by creating a species of information that might properly be called disinformation… Disinformation does not mean false information. It means misleading information – misplaced, irrelevant, fragmented or superficial information – information that creates the illusion of knowing something, but which in fact leads one away from knowing.” – Neil Postman

SOME PEOPLE ARE FOOLED BY WHAT APPEARS TO BE KIND WORDS SPOKEN BY THESE FRAUDS BUT WHEN THINGS DON’T GO THEIR WAY,THEIR TRUE SELEVES BEGIN TO EMERGE. BELOW IS EVIDENCE TO HOW THESE SCAMMERS REALLY FEEL, A HORRIBLE HARSH MESSAGE SENT TO THE ELVIS FAN  MENTIONED ABOVE WHO REALLY BELIEVED TILL SHE SAW THROUGH IT WHEN SHE RECEIVED THIS RUDE EMAIL.

 

 

Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:25:54 -0600
Subject: Re:
From:
elizaalicepresley@gmail.com
To: *********25@hotmail.com


***********,
      
         This is Jaime, I am taking care of Eliza’s sites for her because she is a very busy lady & has better things to do with her time than waste it by sitting on here listening to how STRESSED everyone else is in their life! BE IN ELIZA’S SHOES!!!!!! She is taking care of lots of things right now & has no time to monitor the computer~ you should understand the seriousness of the situation & not be ACCUSING her of any misconduct! There are very good reasons why the package has NOT been sent to Jesse…..we are waiting for other things BESIDES YOURS to be enclosed & YOU NEED AN ADDRESS to send it to when he stops traveling! I am going to say this as nicely as I can, this is real life NOT A F***KING DATING GAME & I cannot understand how you feel you have the RIGHT to set a time limit for him to stop traveling….you act like your the only one that matters here!!! STOP being so selfish!!! Eliza doesn’t owe you or anybody anything! I wish that life was simple like you think it is but it’s NOT. The only reason you got fooled by others is because you PUSH yourself on others with demands! Eliza is not a LIAR~how dare you think you can cross the line like that and still call yourself a friend? With friends like you who needs enemies! Eliza was doing YOU a favor by offering to send things to him. Things are complicated for his safety and proper steps need to be taken to ensure he stays that way so if you really cared about him the way you claim then you wouldn’t be running your mouth with such nonsense! We only have time for BELIEVERS & you clearly are not one! I am not going to even upset Eliza ….so seeing that you are SO UPSET & STRESSED & CLEARLY don’t believe Jesse really is Elvis, I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO WASTE MY TIME OR ELIZA’S EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YOU & I AM PUTTING “RETURN TO SENDER” ON ALL YOUR SHIT!!!!! Eliza & I have no use for SLUTTY photos of you so we can’t be called on….YOU ARE GETTING THEM BACK!!!! Have a great life ———-you blew it !

Jaime

Ps: don’t send anymore shit, the addresses are not good anymore!

      | 

 NOW THATs  MAD TALK for Ya! & sad FACT IT HAPPENED and is still happening,yet FOX 8 NEWS

continues to follow Alice’s fake story with no consideration to what is really going on under the surface re what these frauds are doing to Elvis fans. This would make one wonder what all their motives are, I can only hazard a guess, and me thinks I am right along with many many others, however it seems fox 8 are on the side of the minority,as thats there target audience. Speaks volumes considering they are a small network ‘ELVIS LIVES SELLS’ to their very small (minded)  following(MattieHatter)

 

1 Comment

Filed under Uncategorized

One response to “‘MAD TALK’

  1. Those are my posts above and I am not ashamed to say that I was fooled like you wouldn’t believe. Eliza is evil. Notice how in one post she mentions to me that she told Jesse about me but later on, about a week later when I was upset, she said he does NOT know of me to dislike me or hate me. It just goes to show she was full of crap the whole time. Not to mention she said my letters to him were going out to him in December (the first week) and slowly her excuses got worse as to WHY she has not sent them, etc, etc. Well let me tell you…I’ve wised up big time. Next time someone tells me they are somebody or know somebody, they MUST provide me with solid proof & evidence. Period!! I still truly love Elvis and ZERO will ever stop me from loving him and believing in him. He may or may not be alive, I don’t really know, but all I know is IF he is, he can trust in me because I just want to love him. That is all. God Bless. ♥Darcy♥

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s